Over time roof tiles can start to weather and their original surface protection will decrease. This can lead to the penetration of moisture and leave the tiles vulnerable to attacks by moss, algae and fungi, and in winter, frost damage. These weathering effects increase year by year as the quality of the surface deteriorates. Exactly how a roof weathers depends on factors such as acid rain, frost and UV rays.
In order to protect your roof and combat these effects, plus extend the life span of your roof it firstly needs to be cleaned. This is carried out via controlled pressure washing, once this is complete the roof is then treated with a fungicidal wash, to eliminate any remaining moss spores. Once the tiles are totally dry we then apply a professional roof coating, the roof coatings are hand applied to the edges via brushes and the remaining area is airless sprayed. The coatings we offer are Renotec roof coatings Or Isonit Roof coatings both are backed by a manufacturers 10 years guarantee. Compared to the cost of replacing your roof, coating will be much more cost effective.
- Extends the life span of the roof tiles
- Improves the appearance of the roof
- Improves the property value
- 10 year manufacturer product guarantee
- Life expectancy in excess of 10 years
- Rebuilds the original surface protection
- The product will not peel or flake
- Ultraviolet resistant, breathable and self-cleaning
- Real alternative to costly and wastefull roof replacement